WHEN BOOKING YOUR TICKETS
- Please observe the certification of the film when booking your ticket as this will be enforced. If you don’t look your age please bring ID
WHEN PARKING PLEASE NOTE
- When entering Loxwood Meadow please follow signs and directions from the stewards
- Parking Space is on a first come first served basis with high vehicles at the sides and back of the auditorium
- When you re in your allocated space please stay in your vehicle throughout your time at Loxwood Meadow except to use the toilet facilities
- Please turn your lights off
- When exiting Loxwood Meadow please follow signs and directions from the stewards
- Please ensure you following the parking team’s directions and only move when directed. The site will be clearly marked out.
- Once parked you will not be able to leave your allocated bay until the end of the event. No vehicles are authorised to move throughout the site whilst the event is open. As with entrance, please ensure you follow instructions from our parking team during exit from the event, & do not overtake other cars. This will ensure all audience members can leave in the shortest time possible.
- Please ensure any lights (including daytime running lights) are switched off once you park in your allocated bay. Remember to switch your lights back on before moving at the end of the event (for evening screenings).
ENTRY TO SITE
- Please provide your Registration Number for the car you are going to attend the event in. This will be used as a way to identify your booking. If you change your vehicle please contact 07866 468632 at the earliest opportunity to provide your new registration plate.
- Upon arrival at the event your vehicle number plate will be used to verify your booking
- Please make sure you have your engines turned off during the film n the interests of protecting the environment. Driver’s side windows can be open.
FOOD & DRINK
- You can order food & drink once onsite and parked. You will receive a menu on arrival and just choose your food and drink and text your order to 07866 468632 using your BAY NUMBER so that the servers can find you. Your food will be delivered to your car bonnet, or beside the driver’s door. Your server will have touch PDQ machine to take payment and will pass it through the window on the drivers side to take payment. Please wait until your server has moved away from your vehicle before exiting your vehicle to collect your order. If there are any problems with your order please text 07866 468632to let us know. Please note NO CASH will be accepted for payment.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy, if you look under 25 you will be asked for ID upon delivery of an order containing alcohol. If you are unable to provide ID service will be refused and a refund will be issued.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before you leave the site.
- Toilets will be located onsite. These are individual plastic units spaced 2m apart. A queuing area with 2m spaces will be marked out. Please make sure you maintain your distance from other customers. Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned outside the toilets (as well as inside) so please sanitise hands both before and after entering. The toilets are regularly cleaned and inspected.
- Other than using the toilet and collecting food from beside the car you will not need to leave your vehicle. If you require assistance, or have any questions, please text or call 07866 468632
- Information will be displayed on screen and via audio announcements on your speaker. Please look/listen out for these.
LEAVING THE EVENT
- Please follow the directions of the parking team.
- Please help us to protect the environment and prevent the spread of Covid-19 by taking your rubbish home with you.
Please note Legend Presents Ltd T/A Loxwood Drive-In Movies cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage